- Fun-Tastic Kenora Fun Fair at Shane's Northern Tire and Auto. May 5th, 6th, and 7th 2017. $10 admission for at least 30 minutes play on several castles
- A&W Fun Fair. May 2017 at A&W. $10 admission for at least 30 minutes play on several castles. $1 of each admission goes toward Diabetes.
- Dryden Teddy Bear Picnic. July at Sandy Beach.
- Fort Frances Trade Show. April 2017 at the Curling Club. $10 admission for at least 30 minutes play on several castles.
- Fort Frances Teddy Bear Picnic. June 30th 2017 at the Fort Frances Technology Centre / Library.
- Canada Day in Fort Frances. July 1st 2017 in Point Park.
- March 15th. Rocky Bay FN. 1 till 4pm.
- March 15th. Aroland FN. 1 till 4pm.
- March 16th. Northwest Angle FN. 10:30 till 3:30.
- March Break in Intercity. March 17th and 18th in Intercity Mall. 11am till 3pm
- Kite Festival. May 24th at Chippewa Park. $10 admission for at least 30 minutes play on several castles
- Canada Day Celebrations. July 1st in Marina Park.
- More Canada Day Celebrations. July 1st at West Thunder Community Centre. We'll have our new castles set up at West Thunder Community Centre.
- Mud Run. June 24th at Mount Baldy. The Meltdown will be there!!! Sponsored by Copperfin Credit Union.
- Little Muckers. June 25th at Mount Baldy. The Wacky World and other castles will be there for free play, sponsored by Copperin Credit Union.
- Dragonboat Festival. July at Boulevard Lake.
- Festival of India. July 2017 at Marina Park.
- Festival of Colours. July 2017 at Marina Park.
- Bombardier Family Picnic at Chippewa Park. July 15th 2017.
- The CLE. The Meltdown!! August 9th to August 13th August 2017 in front of Silver City at the CLE.
- Westfort Street Fair. August 2017 on Frederica Street.
- Fort William Street Fair, 11am till 5pm, Saturday in September 2017, somewhere near East Victoria St.
- ThunderCon, September 23rd and 24th 2017.
||Kitchenuhmaykoosib Inninuwug (Big Trout Lake)
- K.I. Days and K.I. The Voice 2017. We're coming back!! August 1st to 4th 2017.
- Marathon Trade Show. June 3rd and 4th. We will be set up and Canadian Tire, across from the Trade Show. Admission will be $10 for 30 minutes minimum of play.
- Canada Day. July 1st at the Beach. Activities will be free. We will be bringing the Great Niagara Water Slide, and the Fun Express Train Station, and Unicorn Bouncer
- Lighthouse Festival. August 2017 downtown. Lots of bouncy castles. Also the Great Niagara Water Slide! Unsure still of admission price.
|Lac La Croix
- March Break activities: The Giant Castle, Wacky World, Double Fun Slide and Velcro Wall! March 15th, 1pm till 4pm
- Nipigon Marketplace, June 3rd 2017. Admission to the castles will be $10, 30 minutes guaranteed.
- Nipigon Summer Fiesta, July 19th September 2017
- Nipigon Fall Fishing Festival, first Friday, Saturday and Sunday in September 2017
- July 22nd in Rainy River. Lots of our best inflatables, including the Great Niagara, the Double Fun Splash Slide and the Meltdown and more!!
- Caramat Fish Derby, 60th Anniversary. June 8th and 9th. We will be bringing the Great Niagara and other castles.
|Northwest Angle First Nation.
March Break activities: The Wacky World! Thursday March 16th, 10:30am till 3:30pm.
|Aroland First Nation
- March Break activities: The Disney Castle and Fun Express Train Station! March 15th, 1pm till 4pm